To deploy on Maxihost, you need to create a Project. A Project groups your servers and network assets and helps you better organize your infrastructure.
Here is what you need to know:
- Each Project creates a different subscription, and you receive a separate invoice for each one of your Projects.
- Bandwidth is only pooled for devices under the same Project and Region, for example:
- If you have two servers in Brazil in the same project, you can share your bandwidth quota between them.
- If you have servers in Brazil and the US, you will have one bandwidth quota for Brazil and one for the US.
- Bandwidth is pooled even if servers are in different cities within the same region, so if you have US servers located in different cities, you will still share your bandwidth quota between them.
- Users have access to all Projects within the same Team. If you want to limit access to some projects, you need to create a new Team.
You can create a new project from the Maxihost Dashboard by clicking on the Create project button on the Projects menu.
When you select a Project from the Projects menu, the sidebar will render a menu for the Project you selected. You can then click on Project Settings on the sidebar to go to the settings page.
From there, you can change your Project name, description, and environment, as well as manage other aspects of your project, such as SSH Keys and Usage.
Updated 21 days ago